Home Forums Swamp Talk General Discussion WASFE Fall Tour Song Suggestions

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of GiantsDave66 GiantsDave66 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    J Criswell

Any ideas for songs you’d like to hear during this year’s fall tour?

(Instead of doing the complete CCR albums, I wish’ed John would have done a normal career length setlist)

John has so many great songs, but here are the two I would love to hear;

-Mystic Highway (He should play this new gem every night!)
    -Comin Down The Road (Please start playing this great song again in Baltimore, :)

I agree! both those songs are FANTASTIC and would love to hear both at every concert as well, too.

Sary58

I like the swampy sound and rhythm of FEELIN´ BLUE.
    Great great song. Love it !!!!!!!!!
    John please rehearse that song with your band and bring it LIVE on tour.

Swamp Girl
    Keymaster

Remember – just because he’s playing the full album, doesn’t mean he’s not going to play other songs as well. You guys will get your money’s worth! :)

-Swamp Girl

no worries, SG. I’ve NEVER heard a bad song from John nor have I ever been to a bad concert. He’s ALWAYS delivered! (*whisper* but yeah – you can go ahead and mention to him that guessy gal would love to have him do a few different songs from each other at my two concerts i’ll be attending – Paso Robles and Hard Rock-Tulsa!! :P ) j/k – i’ll enjoy them both no matter what! i always say, “well, i can die now” as soon as the concert’s over.

Just saw that the two concerts we’re attending are alternated. YAY!!

GiantsDave66

I really hope John + the band rehearse some rarities for this tour. Since the 2010 tour (when we heard rarities like “Zanz Kant Danz” and “I Saw it on TV”), John has really played it safe with the setlists. I do enjoy the full album portion, but I hope to see some other nuggets – like Effigy or Molina – thrown into the second half of the show.

And also, I think that “Ramble Tamble” needs a break. At 7 minutes, it loses the audience, and John could easily play two other songs in its place. Maybe if he alternated Ramble Tamble with Grapevine and Chooglin’, the songs would sound fresher.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.