Home Forums Swamp Talk General Discussion Which album side is John going to play?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of DaRiverBoatQueen DaRiverBoatQueen 11 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    mthill25

I thought I saw a mention on this site right around the time the new site was being launched that there was a listing of which Album John will be playing for the upcoming tour. Is this info available or do we just need to wait for the show?

If you go to the Tour section and click on each date, it will tell you what album John is playing for that date. It looks like John is starting with Cosmo’s Factory in LA and alternating that album with Bayou Country.

COSMO’s FACTORY LIVE??? !!!! RIGHT ON)))))!!!!! HERE WE COME, NOKIA – make room for us!!!!
    Will John OPEN with RAMBLE TAMBLE??? OMG!!!! FANTASTIC!!!!

I never thought I’d see the day when John Fogerty and BAND! opens with that rowdy road song, RAMBLE TAMBLE – and it’s a rock symphony. GOSH – I gotta be there when it happens!!!

Now (from memory) it’s got to be…
    RT, BYAM, TB, OD, LOMBD, RTTJ, HA, UATB, (forgot) WSTR, G!!!!, LAICSTL

GOSH!!!!!!!! IT’s gonna ROCK!!!!! I have never seen John do an album all the way through, but it’s funny because when Creedence was at the top of the heap in the 60′s, I was only 9 or 10 years old and there was NO WAY I was ever going to see them in concert,
    but I always thought that’s how they did their concerts. You know – played the albums in order!!!

I was just a dumb kid back then, but smart enough to figure out that CREEDENCE was the best band in the world for all time!!!! X O X O X O

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.