Home Forums Swamp Talk General Discussion Who is the victim, John?

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Shepherd Terry Allen Rader Shepherd Terry Allen Rader 6 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

I’m sure I’ll attract a lot of laughs on this, but John, how the hell do you know my life and condition so well? … A lost and broken child? Soon I’m to be a man to hate? WTF? My life has been a disaster on and off since July of 1987! … Not sure how much more I can endure and withstand w/o losing it and reverting to the boy inside… And isn’t this how it usually starts? First, get a wife. Let her take the lead , always pushing for more, always attaining to acquire the better things and encouraging the hubby to do more… Well, two strikes and I’m not willing to even come to the plate for the third wife. Cause their will not be a third, unless they legalize bigamy and I can have several… Point being, things are about to change. What has been associated with perversity may not be what it appears and vise versa. Not true perversity, but the false laws man has used to keep Yahweh’s children sequestered for so long. Time to stand up for our rights.
    “If you see the answer, the time to say is now.” .. Well John……”NOW”… Then what? All I can do is what is allowed. If I dispersed everything at once, they’d surely crucify me, huh? … Well, in the past I’ve felt more at home here than when I has home. The people here appear to have a similar passion that’s usually reserved for family. We may disagree sometimes, but John always pulls us back together… So, other than a psychiatric ward, does anybody have any idea’s? For me that is?
    I’m at a stalemate. Where to turn? How to proceed. I just want the real people to come forward. The ones that have compassion and passion. The afflicted bunch who always is taken advantage of. The homeless that were caught up in the Fable and are now are just lost souls. And finally the possessed that realize something is wrong, but they cannot put their finger on it. Let somebody that has helped you in the past, in turn, help you. Let yourself take the burden of guilt and take the consequences. You deserve it you know. And when it occurs, the initial hurt will subside much faster than letting it fester, scab over and never heal. Never confessing and accepting your mistakes and asking forgiveness from your accuser’s could be your last action before the DAY. Don’t let go today what you will not do tomorrow…. Get ‘er done!
    ShepherdTerryAllenRader

You might try seeing the glass as half full my friend. If you perceive life to be a pile of crap, so it shall be. As my grandfather would say, “Boy, it’s time to start pulling your own happy wagon.”

Perhaps I sound like I feel life is crap. but while in my own domain I’m getting happier and happier. Matter of fact, I’m the former mrhappy. I cherish and love life, don’t need special treatment but Ill be much happier when they give it up and treat common folks as people too. I just want to get from behind the 8 ball. Left to do as is lawful, not in man’s eye, but Yahweh’s.

Sad to say, but you won’t find your answer in a Fogerty tune even though everybody loves a Creedence song.

With that said, I will now compare you to a Fogerty song. It sounds like you’re in the same place Fogerty was when he wrote Mystic Highway – getting older, slower, achy, realizing the young guns are smarter and faster at work, wondering if there’s a new woman out there and if she’ll even look at you, if she is.

Oddly, listened to an old soul tune the other day and it touched me for the very first time. “Hold Onto What You Got,” by Joe Tex

I say listen to Mr. Tex: hold onto what you got. Remember the reasons why you were attracted to your wife in the first place and give her a call. Give it one more try.

Sad to say, but you won’t find your answer in a Fogerty tune even though everybody loves a Creedence song.

With that said, I will now compare you to a Fogerty song. It sounds like you’re in the same place Fogerty was when he wrote Mystic Highway – getting older, slower, achy, realizing the young guns are smarter and faster at work, wondering if there’s a new woman out there and if she’ll even look at you, if she is.

Oddly, listened to an old soul tune the other day and it touched me for the very first time. “Hold Onto What You Got,” by Joe Tex

I say listen to Mr. Tex: hold onto what you got. Remember the reasons why you were attracted to your wife in the first place and give her a call. Give it one more try.

Hey jbgoode, nice to hear from you! Still policing down in California? Well you are definitely correct about getting older, but everything else is way off. I’m glad to report that my speed has in no fashion diminished and I’ve yet to meet a younger person any more intelligent that I. If you think any different, ask the 5 cops that were so worried that they felt it necessary for each one to stand on my extremities with a fifth on top with his knee in my lower back. And it is in my record that I have never resisted! So, WTF is wrong with the majority of officers today? Are they just prone to following orders? See where that gets them on Judgment day! I know something is going on here (earth) and I suppose the majority of people will not believe it. But it cannot be stopped.
    Terry

denis eudes

What do your insane rants have to do with this site??Go annoy some other sites!!!!

Denis, I’ve been frequenting John’s forum since 2001. What about you dude? And yes they have much to do with John’s songs, too bad you don’t understand them!
    Terry

denis eudes

What songs and what’s to understand???!!!

No offense Denis ,but I don’t know you and you probably will not understand me. I responded to the reply because I haven’t conversed with JBG since the fall of 2007. So, w/o knowing who I’m addressing. I will not offer my info. up for ridicule to a stranger. Peace be with you friend.
    Terry

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.